Individuals who make a commitment to the Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation’s future through a bequest or planned gift become members of the 1922 Society, named for the year Cuyahoga County Public Library was established. One of the easiest, most meaningful and enduring planned gifts an individual can make is a bequest to the Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation in their will. Other legacy gifts are qualified retirement plans, life insurance policies, trusts, gift annuities, or pooled income funds.
Your planned gift will be multiplied with gifts from other individuals and families to benefit programs and services available in all the branches. The new Sari Feldman Fund of the Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation will support innovative programs and services that enhance library learning experiences throughout the Cuyahoga County Public Library system.
When the time is right for you to include a charitable gift in your estate plan, please remember the Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation and know your legacy will make a difference for your community.
- Special access to exclusive author events
- Public recognition in branches and Library publications
- Presale ticket opportunities for the William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage series
and other special events
- Unique opportunities to meet and mingle with best-selling and award-winning authors
- Access to invitation-only donor appreciation events
- Reserved seating at select Cuyahoga County Public Library sponsored events
- Special recognition in Library publications
Contact us to join the 1922 Society